Epon Forged AF-501 (8067 views/week)
The new Epon Golf AF-501 iron is geared towards mid and low handicap golfers. The AF-501 is a smaller sized head, precision forged from soft S20C steel with and a HRB80 tempered body.
The longer irons #3-6 feature an undercut cavity and a super spring face for added forgiveness, trajectory and distance. The undercut disappears on the shorter irons and the super spring face is replaced by a soft steel face for added feel and accuracy. Finished in a soft NiCr plating for feel and durability. The AF-501 is an all around performer. Standard steel shafts are from Nippon, Shimada and True Temper Dynamic Gold.
All Epon irons are customizable as follows:
- Upgrade steel and graphite shafts
- Custom length, loft and lie.
Custom finishes and sole engraving are also available on special request.
|Face Pro. |
- Written by:Aminuddin Ab.Hamid
- Date:June 28, 2010
- Shaft Tested:NSPRO 950
- Flex Tested:Regular
- Previously Used:Mizuno MP 60
Aminuddin Ab.Hamid Review
- Latest Reviews
- Taylormade R11 TP Driver ( R Gross )
- Titleist Mens 695MB Forged Irons ( Jon Graham )
- Ping i15 Hybrid Utility Woods ( Scruffy )
- Ping i15 Irons ( Scruffy )
- Titleist 910D2 Driver ( )