Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Tour Drivers (11374 views/week)
The Nike Victory Red STR8-FIT Tour Driver has been reshaped to reshape your game. The combination of the all-new Compression Channel Technology and our award winning STR8-FIT face-angle technology deliver longer distance and more shot shaping control. Compression Channel Technology increases overall compression of the body, producing increased ball speeds across the entire face. STR8-FIT Tour adjustability offers 32 face angle options that make it easier for players to subtly perfect their shot shape. Position your driver to deliver ultimate confidence and optimal performance.
- Compression Channel: Increased Overall compression of the body produces increased ball speeds across the entire face.
- Str8-Fit Tour Adjustability: Game-changing technology for every player. The new VR STR8-FIT Tour driver brings 32 face angle options to help you refine your set-up and perfect your short shape.
- Aldila Voodoo Shaft: Innovative VS Proto Profile (65g-70g) delivers "score" technology to strengthen the shaft and create more consistent performance.
- Written by:Harrison Zauke
- Date:April 4, 2010
- Shaft Tested:Aldila Stiff
- Flex Tested:Stiff
- Previously Used:Callaway FT-5 10.5*
Harrison Zauke Review
I am absolutely in love with this driver. I am a fairly long hitter and every says their new driver is always so great and all. I thought my old driver was the best thing I've ever hit. I demo'd this club for 2 weeks and played 7 rounds with it before I ordered it. I land my drives in new places on my course I've played for 25 years now. This thing is loooong. When mine came in, it took me about 30 mins hitting on the range to "dial" it in. Even my misses are long. I know when I hit it a groove or two low and it still comes off like a champ. I am awaiting a new head though. A bit of expoxy came off in the inside and it makes a rattling sound when you drop it on the ground. They are sending me one fast. Great customer service from our rep. at our club. 5 of our best players at our club demo'd them as well and are now playing them also. The club just doesn't lie. The results did speak for themselves. I never write these reviews but I had to for this club. I'm on here only because I'm looking to get new irons and decided to look this up. Get this club! Hit 5-8 balls then make one adjustment at a time till you're hitting them straight. I play a natural draw. I hit it with factory setting and was yanking it left. Moved it over into the fade range and was slightly fading it. Then I started bringing it back one setting at a time back to the draw range and 2 settings later.... BOOM.... dead straight every time. I was just flat out amazed. Technology is way too cool. I can still draw it or fade it if I wish. It does have a great sound but a funky feel to it when you hit the ball. I don't know if it's just b/c I used my FT-5 for 2 years or not. Allright...... enough babbling..... you get my point I'm sure. I love this thing and it will be in my bag for a long long time. :-)
- Latest Reviews
- Taylormade R11 TP Driver ( R Gross )
- Titleist Mens 695MB Forged Irons ( Jon Graham )
- Ping i15 Hybrid Utility Woods ( Scruffy )
- Ping i15 Irons ( Scruffy )
- Titleist 910D2 Driver ( )