Titleist 909 D Comp Driver (5130 views/week)
With a full pear profile, and 460cc titanium and composite construction, the Titleist 909DComp is a high performance driver delivering high launch with low to mid spin.
The 909DComp features a tour proven, modern profile with a composite crown that creates a low and deep CG for reduced spin, higher launch and MOI, and longer, straighter drives.
The composite crown and tuned sole of the 909DComp, which includes optimized pockets and an internal rib for reduced vibration, deliver a tour validated sound and feel.
An integrated titanium blind bore hosel design saves weight, provides solid feel, and allows for more shaft options. The factory installed SureFit Swingweight Screw helps to position the CG deep while also providing a precise head to shaft match.
- Lofts: 8.5° • 9.5° • 10.5° • 11.5° (RH only)
- Ozik XCON-5 shaft available in Senior, Regular, or Stiff flex
- Ozik XCON-6 shaft available in Stiff or X-Stiff flex
- Available in left- and right-hand
Face Angles: ½° Open
Lie Angle: 59°
Grip: Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber
Head Size: 460cc
- Latest Reviews
- Taylormade R11 TP Driver ( R Gross )
- Titleist Mens 695MB Forged Irons ( Jon Graham )
- Ping i15 Hybrid Utility Woods ( Scruffy )
- Ping i15 Irons ( Scruffy )
- Titleist 910D2 Driver ( )